ArtworkSpecifications & File Preparation
Please submit files in industry standard formats, that are not dependent on the application, fonts or other separate design elements used in creation. We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .JPG and .PDF. All file formats must be flattened, have a resolution of 300dpi and embedded or outlined fonts.
We have provided steps for many different programs to achieve this format. If you have any questions or are unable to supply in this format, please contact us and we will help you.
Please also review our Digital Proof Disclaimer
General File Setup/Instructions
- Files must be at least 300 dpi resolution.
- For rich black please use C:50% / M:40% / Y:40% / K:100%.
- CMYK Color Mode : If you do not send us CMYK artwork we will convert your files to CMYK and "color shifting" may occur.
- Crop marks are not required.
- Keep anything you do not want cutoff at least 0.125" away from all edges.
File Bleed & Safe Areas
Here is a general example of how to layout a flyer with the appropriate amount of bleed. Please follow these instructions for any size.
When your designs require that ink be printed right to the trimmed edge, a bleed is required. This means that 0.125" must be added on all sides of the artwork to allow images and text to extend past the trim line.
We recommend keeping all important images and type within the green safety area.
All of our design templates include bleeds.